Thursday, April 21, 2011

Goodbye Provo!




So is it weird I'm sad to leave Provo?

The answer is yes. Definitely unexpected. Perhaps it is evidenced by the lack of posts, but I have had quite a busy/eventful/good semester! It was the fastest of my life thus far and quite entertaining. Since I don't feel like writing an novel about every detail right now, I'm just gonna give an overview of the best parts.

December:
Met a girl. Hit it off. Started dating quite immediately. Went home for Christmas and all that. Way fun!


January, February, and March have no other major highlights except that we continued dating... She made a few trips to Jewtah, I made a few home to AZ. Good times. Oh yes... snowboarding.



(ps the iPhone changed my life.)


We went to General Conference









And she had her first J-dawgs (best food in Utah)












I know, we're pretty good (looking) together.



Other highlights include school (I feel like I actually learned a lot and pulled decent grades. Had a fun NPO internship, got into the business school and now I feel a little bit more like I know where school is taking me), work was a blast at the MTC, Finals got over yesterday FINALLY, and I actually know who people are in my ward. Good things.

But alas... Mesa desert HERE I COME! time to end the LDR (Long distance... guess.) for--almost--ever!

Too bad Mesa doesn't have mountains like these...

(I love the SNOW!)

...that we can hike up at 2 in the morning during finals week...

...but it's got other things.

So now that I'm free from nearly all my life commitments I will have plenty of time to blog. If anyone's even reading this. Now it's home for an internship in Mesa then off to LIMA PERU in June. Can't wait. LDR again you say? yeah I'm an idiot. Oh well should be fun. I've got a 10 hour drive tomorrow that I'm actually excited for. Any good book-on-tape ideas? Well my last words:

PEACE OUT PROVO!
See ya in 4 months........

1 comment:

  1. so are you going to marry this girl or what? She looks mexican. Oh and why the great lanDINO? you don't play baseball....oh and can I just point out the obvious? You have a BLOG!??!!?

    ReplyDelete